Aqualung i200C Bluetooth Dive Computer (Nato Black)
The Aqualung i200C Bluetooth Dive Computer (Nato Black) falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
Get fresh design and easy versatility in our new i200C dive computer, plus the power to send and manage your dive data wirelessly. Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app. A nato strap option is now available on our black model; a comfortable and rugged nylon strap for added security and moisture wicking while out of the water.
- Stay Connected After your dive, Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app on your smartphone (for iOS and Android)
- Four Operating Modes Dive how you like with Air, Nitrox, Gauge dive modes, plus Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between dive modes and free dive)
- User-Changeable Battery uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores so you can easily replace as needed
- Intuitive Navigation Single-button access to last dive data (maximum depth and bottom time)
- Increased Safety Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light
- Updatable software User-updatable software gives you long-term access to the latest features and upgrades via Bluetooth connection
- History Mode History Mode lets you see your total dives, maximum depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Records up to 24 dives
- Nitrox Mix Capability Up to 100% O2. Mix up to 2 Nitrox gases
- Deep Stop Optional deep stop with countdown timer
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.