Suunto Dive Manager – Zoop, Vytec, Cobra USB
The Suunto Dive Manager – Zoop, Vytec, Cobra USB falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- This interface cable allows you to connect your dive computer to Suunto Dive Manager 5 (DM5).
- With the Suunto DM4 software it’s easy to plan, transfer, and track your dives with your dive computer.
- And when you join Movescount.com, Suunto’s online sports diary, you’ll be able to share and compare your dives with other divers around the world too.
- Its compatible with both PC and Mac.
- The USB cable enables you to connect your dive computer to Suunto DM5, available for PC and Mac. Compatible with Suunto HelO2, Vyper, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Air, Cobra, Cobra2, Cobra3 and Zoop.
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.