Suunto Eon Steel
The Suunto Eon Steel falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Full customization modes, features, display, physical
- Steel bezel (grade 316L)
- Xensation glass
- Hard composite case (enhanced with extra glassfiber)
- Advanced media isolated pressure sensor
- Easy to read color display (Brightsee technology)
- Easy to use
- Option to attach to wrist with elastomer strap or with bungee
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto Fused RGBM
- Air / Nitrox / Trimix support
- Multi-gas diving (up to 10 gases)
- Possible to use as gauge / bottom timer
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Wireless air integration with up to 10 PODs (with optional Suunto tank POD)
- User updatable firmware
- Works with DM5 PC/Mac compatible software
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.