Suunto DX Titanium Black + USB + Transmitter
The Suunto DX Titanium Black + USB + Transmitter falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
FOR REBREATHER DIVING
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
FOR ALL DIVING
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to eight gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM5 software
FOR EVERYDAY ADVENTURES
- Stunning, compact design
- Hard-wearing premium materials: titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Optional titanium bracelet
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX?||
Suunto DX Black with titanium bracelet, D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, legal leaflet with warranty information, and Suunto logo sticker
- Compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers, including D9tx, D6i, D4i, D9, Vyper Air, and HelO2
- Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Green LED light indicates active data transmission
- Battery life approx. 2 years (100 dives/year)
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.