Seac Sub Italica 50 Mask
The Seac Sub Italica 50 Mask falls under the Diving Masks category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- We present to you the new creation of SEACSUB, the ITALICA diving mask .
- Its innovation in glass guarantees a wide field of view.
- Its frame is made of polycarbonate with chrome metal inserts and excellent quality stainless steel screws.
- It has a skirt made of soft-touch silicone, which fits perfectly to your face. Strap made of durable and strong liquid silicone. It has 3mm thick tempered optical glass crystals. For greater adjustment it has a 3D clamping system.
- SEAC Italica Scuba Diving Snorkeling Mask, Mono lens.
- The SEAC Italica mask is a single lens mask with a dual thickness skirt that helps to create a better seal around your face.
- Ultra clear tempered optical glass lets plenty of light in with fewer impurities so you get a true image of underwater.
- Tear drop shape lenses improve the field of view to the side but also when looking down.
- The reverse teardrop shape to the lower frame combined with the raked angle skirt brings the bottom of the frame back in toward the face and moves the frame out of the field of view.
- This not only improves lower visibility without the need to tilt the head but also reduces the internal volume of the mask.
- Frame: Polycarbonate with chromed metal closing inserts and stainless steel screws.
- Skirt: Comfort silicone of differentiated thickness with large textured surfaces.
- Strap: Liquid silicone.
- Lens: Ultra clear or tinted tempered optical glass 3 mm thick.
- Wide Split Strap and Feathered Edge Skirt Combine for Perfect Seal on Face.
One of the greatest joys of diving is being able to see the Underwater World.
For this reason, a mask becomes a very personal part of your equipment. And an incredibly important part of your diving too!
A mask that doesn’t fit, leaks or tends to leave you with bruises after the dive is no good.
We always say that the most important thing to consider when buying a mask is the fit. Not what it looks like!
If you manage to find one that both fits and is bright pink – then you have struck gold!
We carry all makes and brands of masks.
We also carry a huge variety of different colours.