Mares Ultra ADJ 82x Regulator Set + Mares Smart Computer
The Mares Ultra ADJ 82x Regulator Set + Mares Smart Computer falls under the Regulators category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
Buy a Mares Ultra ADJ 82x Regulator and walk away with a free Mares Smart Computer!
Mares Ultra 82X Regulator
- Natural Dfc On All Lp Ports.
- Swivel Turret.
- Opd – Tilted Hp Ports.
- Ast – 1St Stage Dry System.
- Pearl Chrome Finish.
- Compact Dimensions.
- Twin Power System.
- Adjustable Breathing Comfort.
- Pad – Pneumatically Assisted Design.
- High Air Flow.
- Ultralight Technopolymer.
- Wide Pivoting Purge Button.
- Superflex Hose.
Mares Ultra ADJ Octo
- Twin power system
- Adjustable breathing comfort
- P.a.d. – pneumatically assisted design
- High air flow
- Ultralight technopolymer 2nd stage
- Wide pivoting purge button
- Superflex hose
Achieved En250 Work Of Breathing Requirements At The Depth Of 200 M At A Breathing Rate Of 62,5 L/Min While Using A Breathing Mix Of 6,7% Oxygen, 83,3% Helium And 10% Nitrogen. This Gas Mixture Has A Density At 200M Equivalent To The Density Of Air At 50M.
Certified Performance At 200 M, Proven Technology At 400 M
Includes a braided BC Hose, and a Mares Mission 1 gauge
Mares Smart Computer
- Scratch resistant mineral glass
- 2 button navigation – eay to use
- Pre dive planning feature
- Gas switching EAN Nitrox from 21% to 99%
- Modes: Dive, Freediving & Gauge mode
- Bottom timer
- Segment Display
- 36 hour log book
- Decompression dive planner
- Surface interval countdown
- Visual Accent and decent rate
- Safety stop timer
- Audio Alarms
- Time Zones
- No fly time
- Use as a everyday watch
- Upgradeable firmware
- User replaceable battery
- Fresh or salt water measurements
- USB interface transfer cable (Sold seperately)
- Battery Life: 200-300 diver as a rough guide
Diving Regulators are the life support equipment involved in Diving.
Their purpose is to provide air to the diver at exactly the same pressure as the water, in order for us to breathe. The technology is fairly simple and the designs haven’t been changed in over 25 years.
Some regulators do however, breathe better than others.
A top of the line Regulator would be a set that has a Diaphragm First Stage and a Balanced second stage.
Medium range, would involve a Balanced Piston system with either a balanced or unbalanced second stage and Entry Level is a Piston First Stage with an Unbalanced Second Stage.
Don’t fall for the marketing reading a regulator – the basics are is it balanced or unbalanced and does it have metal parts.
For more information on Regulators please click the link: https://divetek.co.za/buy-the-right-gear/buy-the-right-gear-regulators/