Mares Smart Computer
The Mares Smart Computer falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Scratch resistant mineral glass
- 2 button navigation – eay to use
- Pre dive planning feature
- Gas switching EAN Nitrox from 21% to 99%
- Modes: Dive, Freediving & Gauge mode
- Bottom timer
- Segment Display
- 36 hour log book
- Decompression dive planner
- Surface interval countdown
- Visual Accent and decent rate
- Safety stop timer
- Audio Alarms
- Time Zones
- No fly time
- Use as a everyday watch
- Upgradeable firmware
- User replaceable battery
- Fresh or salt water measurements
- USB interface transfer cable (Sold seperately)
- Battery Life: 200-300 diver as a rough guide
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.