Mares Smart Air BK/BK
The Mares Smart Air BK/BK falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Hoseless tank data integration for up to three transmitters
- Graphic and numeric display of tank pressure
- Three-row layout comprises all relevant data including tank pressure
- Multigas capable
- Option to view dive time including seconds
- Two customizable fields for ancillary information
- Logbook capacity in excess of 95 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate (scuba)
- Decompression dive planner with additional surface interval function
- Upgradeable firmware
- Complete watch functions: stopwatch, wake-up alarm, second time zone, date
- Freediving mode (apnea) with dedicated alarms
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- User-replaceable battery
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.