Infinity Combo Gauge Complete with Rubber Black Hose
The Divetek Infinity Combo Gauge Complete with Rubber Black Hose is under the Instruments and Gauges category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
The Divetek Infinity Combo Gauge complete includes the following:
- Infinity SPG:
- Easy-to-read scale up to 300 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light/ low visibility
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Manufactured in Italy, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- Double chrome mirror plated case treatment to ensure the best looking and maximum protection against corrosion.
- Brass housing with tempered glass gives extreme durability and chance to use with no cover protection due to double welding and copper beryllium bourdon tube mechanism that never goes out of calibration even with hard shock.
- Infinity Depth Gauge:
- 70m Depth Gauge, with 1m increments for extremely accurate readings
- Luminescent needles and gauge face for easy and accurate reading in low visibility conditions
- MDI – maximum depth indicator – that can be reset after the dive
- Manufactured in Italy
- Standard is altitude adjustable, compact is Not Altitude adjustable – set to sea level. Will be 1 – 2m off at altitude.
- Comes in 2 sizes: Compact and Standard
- Combo Boots fitted for each option
- HP Hose is rubber and black – 80cm, 7/16″ male and female ends fit on most standard first stage regulators
Instruments and Gauges:
Instruments and Gauges have become slightly obsolete due to all the advances in the diving Computers arena.
However, they are still incredibly useful even just as a backup. Console combo units usually have the SPG and depth gauge, some do have slates as well as compasses.
Divetek carries a wide variety of different diving Instruments and Gauges.
There are both analog and digital options now available.