Divetek Stealth Snorkel
The Divetek Stealth Snorkel falls under the Snorkels category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Simple J-type snorkel
- One piece so there is no concerns regarding the tube removing itself from the mouthpiece
- This snorkel floats!
- Made from two different kinds of TPR Material for both Flexibility and Rigidity
- Comes with very convenient Double Catch Snorkel Keeper (Super Easy to remove and replace)
- Great for Spearfishing and Free Divers
- Simple Black and Grey Colours
- Semi-rigid snorkel made of two materials with different softness to provide ultimate comfort
- Flexible top 1/4 of tube to prevent tangling
- Large bore for ease of breathing
- Soft mouthpiece to prevent jaw fatigue/cramp after hours in the water
- Smooth internal bore for enhanced airflow. It also ensures minimum bacteria build up.
A snorkel is a breathing tube that allows a swimmer who is swimming along the surface of the water to breathe normally. Even though the swimmer’s face is just below the surface, peering down into the water.
Many divers believe that a snorkel is neither an important nor a necessary piece of safety equipment for a diver and they couldn’t be more wrong. Should any issue arise, such as having to swim a relatively far distance back to a boat or the shore should the navigation of the divers been slightly off, a snorkel allows the diver to swim both comfortably and in a more streamlined position. Should a diver not have their own snorkel they will have to continuously lift their heads in order to breathe. This will make the swim both uncomfortable and tiring.
Another huge advantage of a snorkel, is being able to jump into the water as soon as you spot dolphins without having to hunt down a snorkel on the dive boat!
Divetek carries a huge range of snorkels in a variety of colours. Our bestseller is a snorkel that conveniently folds up into the BC Pocket!