Divetek Diatom Hard Gear Set
The Divetek Diatom Hard Gear Set is under the Hard Gear Set category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Divetek MK30 Diaphragm First Stage (Din or Yoke)
- Divetek Atom Balanced Second Stage
- Divetek Atom Balanced Octo
- Divetek White Face SPG with clip
- ALL Braided hoses
- Divetek Round Regulator Bag
- Divetek Divemaster Pro BC (Available in XS, 2XS, 3XS)
- BC Sizes: XS is the equivalent to a large, 2XS is medium, 3XS is Small
Diving Hard Gear Sets:
Diving Regulators are the life support equipment involved in Diving. Their purpose is to provide air to the diver at exactly the same pressure as the water, in order for us to breathe. The technology is fairly simple and the designs haven’t been changed in over 25 years. Some regulators do however, breathe better than others. A top of the line Regulator would be a set that has a Diaphragm First Stage and a Balanced second stage. Medium range, would involve a Balanced Piston system with either a balanced or unbalanced second stage and Entry Level is a Piston First Stage with an Unbalanced Second Stage.
Diving BCs Are The Most Important Pieces Of Diving Equipment For The Comfort And Balance Of The Diver.
However, In South Africa, We Seem To Be More Attracted To The Big And Bulky BCs That Tend To Hamper The Divers As Opposed To Giving Us The Feeling Of Flying.
A Good BC Is A BC That Is Low Drag And Low Volume.