D4i with Transmitter
The D4i with Transmitter falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
Wireless Tank Transmitter:
- Compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers, including D9tx, D6i, D4i, D9, Vyper Air, and HelO2
- Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Green LED light indicates active data transmission
- Battery life approx. 2 years (100 dives/year)
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands.