Cressi Fins – Reaction O/H
The Cressi Fins – Reaction O/H are under the Diving Fins category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Reaction is the most recent of the Cressi scuba diving fins, and takes advantage of the exclusive Cressi patented technology of moulding in three materials,to guarantee unequalled performance.
- Reaction takes up many of the innovative features already introduced in Rondine A: the blade that emerges right along the side of the footing, the differentiated thickness of the blade, the frames made from two materials, the sole made completely from a non-slip material, the very comfortable computer-designed housing of the foot and the innovative buckles to prevent accidental unbuckling.
- To all these excellent features, Reaction adds a new, longer, more flexible and lighter blade that provides excellent thrust with minimum muscle fatigue and the smallest expenditure of energy.
- The result is the perfect fin for modern divers, beginners or professionals; light, easy to use, not very tiring, but fins that can also provide excellent thrust, which makes it possible to safely deal with even the most critical underwater diving situations.
- Limited colours left and Only in XS/S
Diving Fins are for Propulsion and Manoeuvring underwater.
The Two Types of fins are open heel and closed heel Fins. Most open heel fins require the diver to wear booties.
Stiff Fins generally float and force a bad attitude in the water, whereas a softer rubber fin, or a fin with a rubber membrane, are slightly negatively buoyant and bring your feet down for a straight and streamlined profile.
The key is to choose fins that are not necessarily good looking, but are comfortable and soft in the water.
Another consideration is a fin with spring straps as they are far easier to pull on and off in a crowded dive boat.