Cressi Fast 5mm Wetsuit
The Cressi Fast 5mm Wetsuit is under the Wetsuits category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Limited sizes available
- Elegant, warm and versatile, the FAST, made of 5 mm double-lined neoprene, resists well to compression in depth for maximum heat retention.
- New modular wetsuit with new design and interesting technical solutions that guarantee a remarkable waterproof seal.
- The anatomy of the cut of the pants is preformed to improve flexibility for an easier finning.
- It is particularly comfortable to wear and modular thanks to the new double lined neoprene sleeves, with a “Seal” inner ring to ensure a watertight seal. This solution provides durability and is also guaranteed for dive centers that use it as the school and equipment rental for optimal results.
- YKK® rear zipper has the Aquastop® sealing system with smooth neoprene and internal under zipper to minimize water infiltration.
- The neck closure has a significant design improvement that reduces water ingress at this critical point. The closure flap is now much wider and longer to prevent infiltration when tilting the neck under water.
- Anatomically designed neck, preformed at 120º for maximum comfort.
- Knee area and shoulder straps with Tatex® wear-resistant elastic reinforcements. This type of reinforcement practically does not limit the elasticity of the neoprene, provides sufficient reinforcement and facilitates the positioning of the wetsuit.
Particularly elastic nylon lining on both inner and outer sides to optimise the elasticity of the neoprene.
- It uses the same quality of neoprene as the rest of the Cressi wetsuit collection.
Diving Wetsuits perform the function of providing protection and warmth for the Diver.
The brands that are manufactured in Cambodia and shipped here are sold at very high prices.
Local suits are of the same quality and without having to pay duties, they can be purchased cheaply by the public.
The best suit to look for is one that has a high stretch material on the arms and legs for mobility and normal neoprene on the core for warmth.
The fit is vitally important. Also take into consideration how easily the wetsuit can be put on.
Select a suit in a thickness that will be suitable for the conditions you will be most often diving.
The 5mm suit is however the best around choice.