Cressi Corsica Snorkel – White
The Cressi Corsica Snorkel – White falls under the Snorkels category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Cressi Free Diving Corsica Snorkel
- Highly Technological Snorkel
- Designed Specifically for Deep Spear Fishing and Free Diving
- Special Ultra-Flex Polymer Material Tube
- Excellent Shape Memory
- Snorkel Tube Bends and Springs Back to Original Shape w/o Damage
- Great around Rocks, Wrecks and Overhangs
- Hypoallergenic Anatomical Silicone Mouthpiece
- Designed for the Serious Spear Fishermen
- Classic “J”-Style Snorkel
- Bullet Proof and Reliable Design
- Low Profile Hydrodynamic Snorkel Keeper
A snorkel is a breathing tube that allows a swimmer who is swimming along the surface of the water to breathe normally. Even though the swimmer’s face is just below the surface, peering down into the water.
Many divers believe that a snorkel is neither an important nor a necessary piece of safety equipment for a diver and they couldn’t be more wrong. Should any issue arise, such as having to swim a relatively far distance back to a boat or the shore should the navigation of the divers been slightly off, a snorkel allows the diver to swim both comfortably and in a more streamlined position. Should a diver not have their own snorkel they will have to continuously lift their heads in order to breathe. This will make the swim both uncomfortable and tiring.
Another huge advantage of a snorkel, is being able to jump into the water as soon as you spot dolphins without having to hunt down a snorkel on the dive boat!
Divetek carries a huge range of snorkels in a variety of colours. Our bestseller is a snorkel that conveniently folds up into the BC Pocket!