Beuchat Voyager Bag XL 137L
The Beuchat Voyager Bag XL 137L falls under the Diving Bags category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Bag with adjustable telescopic handle
- Material: 600 denier and 1,000 denier nylon/PVC
- Beuchat Shell Case: semi-rigid thermoformed EVA back shell combining lightness with extra protection for the contents of the bag during transport or handling
- Main compartment designed for damp gear with a snaphook for a Beuchat Meshbag (not supplied), drainage vents and mesh side pocket
- Second compartment intended for dry gear with retaining straps
- Top pouch with double access (from inside and outside) for Beuchat regulator bag (not supplied)
- Zip fastener including eyelets for padlocks
- Outer document holder with coated zip and additional carry strap
- Removable backpack style straps
- Red over-moulded wheels; detachable wheel block
- Volume: 137 litres
- Dimensions: 75x47x39cm
Diving Bags are required in order to carry all the heavy Dive Gear.
We have a wide variety of Bags in Stock. This includes small overnight bags, Snorkelling Bags or Heavy Duty dive bags.
Our bags are produced mainly in SA and are competitively priced and made of rugged materials.
They also boast heavy Duty zips and most have drainage holes for the water or are made of a mesh material.
Our bags can also be repaired here in South Africa. This is normally also at a very reasonable price.
We also carry branded bags such as Reef and Aqualung.