The Aqualung Transmitter falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with anti reflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM4 software
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+