Aqualung Soul Twilight BC
The Aqualung Soul Twilight BC falls under the BCs category and is available at our Dive Shop.For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- The advanced air cell design has sleeker, lower profile lobes and a shorter torso length to create a comfortable fit on the hips
- A unique hybrid design gives the best of both worlds; an ADV jacket style combined with a back inflation unit allows you to float comfortably at the surface and creates a streamlined profile during your dive
- Wrapture™ Harness System – using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips allowing you to effortlessly stand up straight
- SureLock II™ Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle
- The GripLock™ tank band assembly is the easy and safe solution for securing a cylinder to a BC. With its patent pending Finger-Saver feature and macro presets, it solves many of the common problems associated with metal cam buckles. Find out how easy it is to use GripLock™
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag
- Adjustable, removable chest strap for personal comfort
- A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe secures the octopus while keeping it accessible and visible throughout the dive
- A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front of the left lobe, giving versatility of use. Two large, easy-to-access zippered utility pockets are found on either side of the Soul
- Easy-to-access knife attachment points on the left lobe accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives
- Features 3 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring for all of your accessories
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option
- Rolled neoprene neck collar for comfort
Diving BCs are the most important pieces of diving equipment for the comfort and balance of the diver.
However, in South Africa, we seem to be more attracted to the big and Bulky BCs that tend to hamper the divers as opposed to giving us the feeling of flying.
A good BC is a BC that is low Drag and Low Volume with a tough denier material. Unfortunately the prettier the BC, the less likely those pretty accents will look good in 5 years.
For more information on BCs please click the link: https://divetek.co.za/buy-the-right-gear/buy-the-right-gear-bcs/