Aqualung Rashguard LS
The Aqualung Rashguard LS is under the Rashvests category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
- The aqualung Rashguard fabric is 80% polyester and 20% elastane. Polyester helps keep colors fresh and bright while staying undamaged by chlorine. A nylon/elastane blend is breathable, stretchable, and form-fitting when wet. Rashguards made from this fabric are also quick-drying
- All aqualung Rashguards provide UV protection of SPF50+, enough to protect from a sunburn but still comfortable to be worn on bare skin
- On athletic-fit models, the back is longer than the front in order to provide extra sun protection
- A loop is sewn on the front to fasten the strap on men’s surf shorts or swimsuits — this will prevent a roll-up and keep the shirt in shape while you wear it
- A slightly raised neckline gives sun protection during surface activities or stops the buoyancy compensator from rubbing against your skin during warm water dives and helps keep you warm when used as an undergarment
Diving Rashvests perform the function of providing protection from the Sun for the snorkeller and additional warmth for the Diver.
Always purchase a rashest that has an SPF Rating for Sun Protection.
Most rashvests are made from a combination on Nylon and Spandex. Some have neoprene sections for additional warmth.
Rashvests are incredibly easy to put on and pull off due to the high stretch of the material.
The fit is vitally important.
When choosing your rashvest, style can count! Wear it with pride and represent your favourite Dive Brand.