Aqualung Legend LUX Regulator Set + i300C
The Aqualung Legend LUX Regulator Set is under the Diving Regulators category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) – keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Available in DIN connector
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Master Breathing System (MBS) – The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LUX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort
- Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece
- In addition to the first stage environmental dry system and the second stage heat exchanger, which are found on all models and provide excellent freezing resistance, the Supreme Versions are:
- Specially adjusted to resist freezing
- Equipped with a lip shield on the second stage to keep lips warm
- Top quality
- Great looking
- Fully adjustable
- Light weight
- Yellow Braided flexi-hose
- Metal trim
Diving Regulators are the life support equipment involved in Diving.
Their purpose is to provide air to the diver at exactly the same pressure as the water, in order for us to breathe. The technology is fairly simple and the designs haven’t been changed in over 25 years.
Some regulators do however, breathe better than others.
A top of the line Regulator would be a set that has a Diaphragm First Stage and a Balanced second stage.
Medium range, would involve a Balanced Piston system with either a balanced or unbalanced second stage and Entry Level is a Piston First Stage with an Unbalanced Second Stage.
Don’t fall for the marketing reading a regulator – the basics are is it balanced or unbalanced and does it have metal parts.
For more information on Regulators please click the link: https://divetek.co.za/buy-the-right-gear/buy-the-right-gear-regulators/