Aqualung i450 Computer
The Aqualung i450 Computer falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
The i450 is a features powerhouse that suits a world of diverse diving adventures. Intuitive and sporty, it s the perfect wrist computer to take you to new places.
Designed for the active diver and the travel diver, the i450T has flexibility and intuition packed into an attractive design. Its features were crafted to be intuitive and easily navigated for an optimal dive experience. The optional hoseless gas integration de-clutters your dive for a more streamlined feel. Even small but thoughtful details were considered– once you pair your transmitter, you ll never need to pair it again. For all its meaningful engineering, the i450T hasn t forgotten aesthetics – its sporty eye-catching design is easy to wear through life s everyday adventures.
- Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management
- Once you pair your transmitter to your computer it s paired for life
- Compatible with 3 different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive
- Intuitive design and menu navigation.
- Large font size makes it easy to read
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge, and Free Dive modes, so it s up for any adventure
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- Digital compass. Features a North reference, return bearing lock, and declination adjustment
- Free Dive mode. Manage your free diving with depth, bottom and surface times, dedicated free dive memory and more
Other Main Features
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 3 Nitrox mixes (with 3 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Durable PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish is extremely durable and resistant to wear (Black/Gray version)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to confirm no-decompression limits
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
- User changeable battery, with a data retention feature that maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
- Backlighting for easy reading in low light
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com
- Transmitter up to 40% or 100%
- Colors options: Black/Blue, White and Black/Gray
Included in the Box
- Digital instruction manual
- Paper Safety Reference
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
- Download Cable
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.