Aqualung i300 Dive Computer
The Aqualung i300 Dive Computer falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
The i300 is uncomplicated, effortless approach and rugged design defines its place in the dive world.
Its effortless approach and versatility give you the ability to dive right in. It exceeds expectations with many features such as its easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention. The i300 carries all of these features with a ruggedness that you can count on. And with effortless design, such as a water-activated on switch, it gets you right in the water and descending to your next adventure.
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free on the same day)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
Other Main Features
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com
- Color options: Black/Gray, Black/Blue
- Download cable
- Wrist Mount
- 2 gauge console
- 3 gauge console
Included in the Box
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety reference information
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening tool
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.