Aqualung i200 Dive Computer
The Aqualung i200 Dive Computer falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
The i200 is an intuitive, sporty computer with an easy versatility.
With its fresh design, you ll find yourself wearing the i200 as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. And with 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it adapts to you.
- operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- High visibility LED alarm light. For additional diving safety
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
Other Main Features
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com.
- Download cable
Included in the Box
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference info
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening tool
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.