Aqualung i100 Dive Computer
The Aqualung i100 Dive Computer falls under the Diving Computers category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Intuitive one-button navigation
- 2 Nitrox gases
Other Main Features
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC or mobile platforms, which allows you to control all dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at www.ediverlog.com.
- Color options: Blue and Black
- Wrist Mount
- Included in the Box
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety and Reference Information
- DiverLog Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening Tool
Diving computers have become an essential piece of diving equipment.
We actually recommend that after clients have purchased their Soft Gear, that a Dive Computer is more important than the Hard Gear.
The reason for this is because, it is very difficult to find a dive school or resort that hires out diving computers. We believe that dive computers give invaluable information on a dive from the dive time, to the more important No Deco Dive Time Limit. As we know, dive plans do unfortunately change, so having a unit that can adjust and give you all the correct information on the fly is fantastic!
Divetek carries a huge range of Diving Computers in all the brands. One of our Favourites is the Deepblu COSMIQ+.