Aqualung Fins – Express Adj O/H
The Aqualung Fins – Express O/H are under the Diving Fins category and is available at our Dive Shop. For more info on this item of Dive Gear, please see below:
- Armadillo membrane at the base of the blade absorbs energy during the down stroke, and releases prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin, minimizing wasted energy from the spill-over effect.
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer and reduces strain on the ankles and toes.
- ESBS (Ergonomic Strap and Buckle System) uses a press-to-release button that is easily operated, even while wearing thick gloves.
- Rubber heel straps are made with anti-aging compounds and have large finger loops at each end and in the middle for easy donning, even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Streamlined foot pocket provides an ergonomic fit for excellent energy transfer and accommodates a wide range of dive boots.
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks.
- Colors: White Arctic
Diving Fins are for Propulsion and Manoeuvring underwater.
The Two Types of fins are Open Heal and Closed Heal Fins.
The Two Main Designs of Open Heal Fins are the Flutter fin as well as the Stiff Fin.
Stiff Fins generally Float and force a bad attitude in the water, whereas the flutter fins are slightly negatively buoyant to bring your feet down for a Straight and Streamlined Profile.
The key is to choose fins that are not necessarily good looking, but are comfortable and soft in the water.
Another consideration is a fin with spring straps as they are far easy to pull on and off in a crowded dive boat.
Rubber fins or fins with a rubber membrane are usually better than those with a plastic blade as the plastic blade floats.
We recommend the Apollo Bio Fin, Divetek Turbo Fins or the Aqualung X-Shot or FX Shot Fins.